To all our wonderful and valued clients.
Thank you hugely for so many of you contacting us for appointments. As you can imagine we have been completely overwhelmed and each of you is very important to us.
We have been working through our lists and arranging appointments. Due to the government restrictions on the number of clients permitted in the salon at any one time and regulations relating to social distancing, our appointments are more limited than usual, this is making it much harder to book you all in as swiftly as we would like.
Information Re Your Appointment with the Tier Hairdressing.
We are very excited to welcome you back to the salon, things will look and feel very different but we hope to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
Our Nottingham Salon is now very much open for business.
We have everything in place to keep you all safe while your in our care. All our team have full PPE and their will be no crossover with anyone else while your stylist looks after you.
The way we will be working from now!
- To ensure the smooth running of the salon and to minimise NO Shows and cancellations we will be requesting a reservation fee of £50.00 for every colour service when booking your appointment, or 50% for any other service booked.
- The reservation fee ( that is non refundable for late arrivals or no shows) will be deducted from your total bill. You can reschedule your appointment 48hrs prior to your visit.
- Please arrive on time to avoid congestion with enough time to sign you in and take your temperature.
- We will extend our opening hours and days (including Sundays for some stylists) to accommodate everyone.
- One Client per stylist (Please do not attend with another person unless necessary)
- Children are aloud and welcome but must be accompanied by and adult.
What you need to do
- Clients will be asked NOT to enter the salon until authorised to do so.
- Face Coverings are a must to wear wear during your visit.
- Hand Sanitizers are available and must be used on entering and leaving the salon.
- We also ask you to take care of your personal belongings by bringing with you a large bag to store any items ie, clothing, as team members will not be able to help you with the handling of them.
- We will not be able to offer you any refreshments but please feel free to bring your own.
- In Alrewas the Bank Coffee house are offering 25% off all beverages.
- Magazines and papers have been removed from the salon But you are welcome to bring your own.
- Retail products are available for purchase but cannot be handled by any customers only by our team members.please ask about our hair care as we have an amazing collection.
- Barber Clients please arrive with clean hair.
Details for Clients travelling to Alrewas for the first time can be found on our contact page. The Tier is situated above the Bank Coffee House (We have a side entrance to the salon so no need to walk through the coffee shop)
Once again a BIG thank you to all of you for all your lovely support during this very difficult and unprecedented times.